Auction Of Utah Wilderness

Auction Utah Wilderness - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Feb, 2009 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Auction of Utah Wilderness

Utah Student Who Thwarted Auction of Utah Wilderness Hails Cancellation of Bush Admin Selloff

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar has canceled a controversial last-minute Bush administration attempt to auction off nearly 150,000 acres of wilderness in southern Utah. We speak to university student Tim DeChristopher, who was able to delay the sale by posing as a bidder and buying up thousands of acres. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wilderness Utah Auction

I believe what this student did was for the good of the land. I am not sure the gas companies need to have all that land for them to destroy. I think a few acres here and there should be enough for them.

6th Feb, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Auction Of Utah Wilderness History & Civil Business Politics

Unspoiled wilderness is getting harder to find and we need to keep these large parks for future generations to enjoy.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Auction Of Utah Wilderness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,