Where Is Your Character's Equipment - Page 2 of 2

I'm going to run a tabletop game of - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2009 - 8:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
20th Feb, 2009 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Where Is Your Character's Equipment - Page 2

I had a huge dumb barbarian and the local blacksmith rigged up a back pack with leather ties. Half hitch tied it on a one second release. H often had to get some one to show him how to retie it.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2009 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Equipment Characters Your Where

That was definitely one dumb barbarian. Why do we tend to make our fighting class so stupid?

19th Jul, 2009 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

Where Is Your Character's Equipment Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm going to run a tabletop game of Feng Shui, a modern day action movie type game, and the PC's are likely to be armed with dual pistols, katanas, black trenchcoats and shades, not to mention tons of ammo - but I'm likely to simply "handwave" where all this is kept on a person, unless it becomes an issue - someone overloading or carrying ridiculously large or unusual things - sometimes I think the equipment lists and tracking can really get in the way of directing/storytelling/playing, taking the focus off the action and plot, putting it on something so mundane and pedestrian.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Where Is Your Character's Equipment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,