Bailout Savers Instead?

Bailout Savers Instead - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Feb, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Bailout Savers Instead?

Bailout Savers Instead?

Why do governments bailout mismanaged banks instead of bailing out the savers and then let them chose the banks they want to invest their money in? Any thoughts on that?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Bailout Savers Instead?
A Friend

Instead Savers Bailout

I feel that the government bails out the big bankers who sit with them in all the nice social circles that keep the politicians pockets lined. Since the regular person does not keep the governments pockets lined then they are the ones who will not be bailed out.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Bailout Savers Instead?
A Friend

Bailout Savers Instead? History & Civil Business Politics

Um where does our tax dollars go again?I'm really confused by how this bailout will do if we dont get our cuts in which I mean we all were hoping it helps us buy house and pay for our cars.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2009 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Instead Savers Bailout

Good bankers, like good tea, can only be appreciated when they are in hot water. - Hussein, Jaffar, ICH

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2009 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Bailout Savers Instead?
A Friend

Instead Savers Bailout

I find truth in that to the extreme but some bankers hardly know how to properly save up because they are so used to getting paid then paying them on bills.

14th Feb, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Bailout Savers Instead?

In answer to the original question I have a couple of theories;

1. They are co conspiritors with the bankers
2. They made inside campaign promises to them for whatever favors thy might get in return

I don't want to believe that it's because;

1. They are plain stupid
2. They can't tell the difference between victims and criminals

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bailout Savers Instead

US 'plans bail-out firm pay cut'

US firms that benefited from government bail-out cash will be told to slash bonuses for highest paid executives, a report says. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Bailout Savers Instead?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,