Tahaan

Tahaan - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Feb, 2009 - 2:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Feb, 2009 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Tahaan

Tahaan

Tahaan is an interesting movie that is supposed to be about a true event using fictional characters. It takes place in and around Kashmir, the disputed area between India and Pakistan. The movie presents itself as true to life as possible using the main character, Tahaan a boy born to poor natives of the same area, and his very innocent concept of life. The build up of the movie was good, I'm not sure about the ending. The ironic thing about the ending is that it is supposed to be about the whole purpose of the boy's heart, but for you the viewer, you expect more. I guess that is the purposeful impression you are supposed to have - view the world from the eyes of the child and you will see things differently. From the movie you will get a taste of life in the region of Kashmir and the difficulty of the people there. You will also get some laughs along the way.

Rate: 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Tahaan
Tahaan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Sep 24 5:24:06 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Tahaan

Add Comment
I fully believe tahaan needs more replies rapidly so like we can what and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Tahaan

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,