Never Thirsted After Truth

Never Thirsted Truth - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Jul, 2009 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Never thirsted after truth

Consider the following quote and place your thoughts:

The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim".
-- Gustave Le Bon;"The Crowd"

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Truth Thirsted Never

This quote is not limited to politics but can be applied to religion and business as well. It is found in any area because people just do not like the truth, because usually when you find out the truth you have to act on it - you have to take up the challenge.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Never Thirsted After Truth Health & Special Psychology

"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." -- Henry Kissinger

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Truth Thirsted Never

I think that this quote is right on the money. It depicts one of the things I've been saying in other places like people being uncomfortable with change and this delves a little deeper into this fact. I think that the masses are easily persuaded by what is easy rather than what is true.

> TOPIC: Never Thirsted After Truth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,