Mystery: Girl Dead On Military Base

Mystery Girl Dead Military Base - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Feb, 2009 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Feb, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Seems like a 16 year old girl was found dead early in the morning within a Military barracks in Washington State. There was another girl also found sick there. There are no outward signs of assault. Investigations continue. Sounds very suspicious. It is of course illegal to have civilians after hours with the quarters of the military.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Base Military Dead Girl Mystery

Suspicious and dishonorable. I would suspect drug usage and a quiet party with some of the men based there. I hope they find out exact details and charge those responsible.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery: Girl Dead On Military Base History & Civil Business Politics

Having civilians in the barracks after hours is something that happens a lot more than people realize. I think that this is a party that something happened that was not supposed to. I think that drug use and alcohol was in play here. I hope the investigation that follows shows that this was a accidental death and not foul play. I am sure there are going to be some disciplinary measures to the soldiers who were in these barracks.

I can tall you I entertained many girls in my barracks room after hours. It was real nice to enjoy the company at the time.

18th Feb, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

I agree likely accidental OD. Still it is very wrong especially give the ages.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most people in barracks are on the young side. SO not matter what has happened it is hard to see young kids perish.

> TOPIC: Mystery: Girl Dead On Military Base

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,