Chimp Rampage Leads To 911 Call

Chimp Rampage Leads 911 Call - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2009 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Can chimpanzees be good pets?
  Yes       0.00%
  Depends on owner       40.00%
  No       60.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Video
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

I just heard that a 200 pound chimpanzee went on an absolute rampage, anyone know why?

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2009 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Call Leads Rampage Chimp

Yes, Travis is the Chimp's name and he started to maul her owner and friend. The police had to shoot the chimp when he tried to attack them, not sure what initially caused it. It seems that the chimp actually bit the hands off of the friend of the owner, the injuries are considered to be horrific.

20th Feb, 2009 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Chimp Rampage Leads To 911 Call UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

More on this, the owner apparently lost her own husband and daughter and adopted the chimp as a way to compensate for her loneliness. She said the chimp brushed her hair, slept with her hair and even drank wine with her. The chimp have appeared in commercials before. Also, the chimp already had a violent tendency and attacked people before. Many are questioning why he was not put down before.

Chimp Rampage Leads To 911 Call (Hover)

25th Feb, 2009 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Call Leads Rampage Chimp

Seems to me that if you take in an animal that had violent tendencies in the past, your just begging for trouble. Thats like taking in a dog that is known to bite people, the animal is not going to change it's behavioral tendencies because you allow it to brush your hair and sleep with you.

25th Feb, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Call Leads Rampage Chimp

Yes once an animal has this behavior pattern it does not tend to change. I have heard that they are hard to raise and train to be docile as they play rough.

25th Feb, 2009 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

I've always thought that animals that are too intelligent are most likely going to rebel. Its the poetic justice shown on Planet of the Apes. As the chimp god would say, "Let my chimps go".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Chimp Rampage Leads 911 Call

Well, chimps are known to be rough and extremely unpredictable when agitated. In the wild, when confronted in what it perceives to be a dangerous situation, they have been known to bite limbs off and tear peoples faces off. They are very strong and wild and also very calculating. They know that our primary defense is our hands and feet, so they go for those first to disarm their foe.

I would not one for a pet!

2nd Mar, 2009 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Chimp Rampage Leads 911 Call Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

She said the chimp brushed her hair, slept with her hair and even drank wine with her.

The woman is totally freaking crazy. How is the woman that got attacked did she die?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Chimp Rampage Leads To 911 Call

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,