House Upkeep: Foreclosure Rules

House Upkeep Foreclosure Rules - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Feb, 2009 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Feb, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Miami Foreclosure Rules

I just heard on FNC that the policy (Miami) that is going to be enforced now is that banks that foreclose on homes must immediately begin to upkeep them. In other words, banks cannot just foreclose homes and just leave them there to fall apart. What do you think?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules Foreclosure Upkeep House

I believe this is going to cause more headaches than it is going to help. Now if a person knows they are going to be evicted can get back at the bank by tearing the house apart. Then the bank has to pay to get the house repaired. How fair does that sound?

18th Feb, 2009 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

House Upkeep: Foreclosure Rules History & Civil Business Politics

That is a point, however I can also see the point of the foreclosure policy because you get these derelict houses that cause real estate in a particular area to drop due to lack of maintenance.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: House Upkeep: Foreclosure Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,