What Does Partisan Mean?

What Partisan Mean - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2009 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

What Does Partisan Mean?

What Does Partisan Mean?

In politics what does the word "Partisan" mean?

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2009 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Mean Partisan What

In politics it means organized into political parties. It is also a blind following of that party or leader from what I can understand.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

5th Mar, 2009 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

What Does Partisan Mean? History & Civil Business Politics

I think this word should have a more positive connotation.

I believe when one is Partisan he or she has a core set of values that he or she sticks up for and will not necessarily abandon them at the first sign of unpopular support for these views. In my opinion we need more partisanship in politics, not less. Then at least we will know where each politician is coming from, and not have individuals who can never make any solid decision.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

5th Mar, 2009 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Mean Partisan What

But if you as a member of the group do not bend to the changed value of the leader this would no longer apply and you would be and individualist.

Do do agree I wish parties would stick to what is right vs the flavor of the day.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: What Does Partisan Mean?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,