Anastasia

Anastasia - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2009 - 5:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Dec, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Anastasia

Anastasia Nikolayevna, 1901-1918, the youngest daughter of Czar Nicholas II, last of the Russian czars. Her immediate family was killed after the Russian Revolution, but several women later claimed to be her. Do you believe Anastasia escaped the wrath of the revolution and may still be living today?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Anastasia
A Friend

Anastasia

No...I don't think so...Anna Anderson was proven not to be related to Czar Nicholas by DNA testing...She was related by the same DNA form of testing to the family of a Polish factory worker who disappeared during WWI after a munitions factory explosion. As for other claimants, whatever we think of the former Bolshevicks,they weren't fools or amatures. If they wanted the ENTIRE Czarist family dead,then that's what happened. It was a form of revenge for wrongs they felt had been done to them and to the Russian,now Soviet,peoples. And then a period of unimagineable pain and suffering,for 75 years,smothered down on Russia,and much of the World.

12th Feb, 2005 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Anastasia History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, DNA might be considered the ultimate test, but the evidence in her side was so strikingly amazing. She was the same height as Anastasia, has the same hair color, had scars all over her body... She knew a nickname for a man which only Anastasia herself had invented. She acted in a very noble manner which would be very hard to imitate for a factory worker. Her ear was shown to almost perfectly match Anastasia's. Most importantly, Anastasia's body was found missing from the grave of her family members, which had been uncovered only after Anna anderson's death.

we just watched a documentary in my science class called Anastasia: Dead or Alive? and I found it exceptionally thought provoking and informative. It has given all the evidence for both sides with added opinions. It isn't a movie to be found in any video store, but if you do find it, I highly recommend.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2009 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Anastasia

Name: Kaitie

Comments: If you look at pictures of Anna Anderson compared with Anastasia Romanov, you'll see that they look nothing alike. Plus, she was matched up with a family that had a girl Anna's age go missing around the same time she showed up claiming to be the Grand Duchess. She was just a fraud, among others.

> TOPIC: Anastasia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,