Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen

Stripper Mistakenly School Whips Teen - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Nov, 2007 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th Nov, 2007 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Imagine you are preparing a surprise for your son who is turning 16, you want to send a "gorilla gram" and you make arrangements with the school. Instead, the agency sent a stripper dressed as a policewoman who whips your son in class, tell him "he was a bad boy" and strips for the whole class!

Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher, Sky News reported Thursday.

A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume, Sky reported.

After whipping the teen, the stripper placed a collar around his neck and led him around the classroom with a leash, telling him he had been a "bad boy" for not doing his homework. She then put on a Britney Spears tune and stripped for the shocked class, witnesses told Sky.

The police were not called and no one was suspended from the school in the incident, and officials said they were investigating.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2007 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Teen Whips School To Mistakenly Stripper

I will admit I am not the brightest in the class, but what on earth was the teacher doing? Bet it was a male enjoying the show. The stripper also would she not stop and think hey I am definitely in the wrong place or some how this is a mix up? Any one know if it is illegal to strip in front of a 15 year old in the U.K.? It is here!

8th Nov, 2007 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

QUOTE (krakyn @ 8-Nov 07, 12:48 PM)
The stripper also would she not stop and think hey I am definitely in the wrong place or some how this is a mix up?

No Doubt! And Hello! Did they have to wait until she played the song and stripped? The collar and the whipping should of caused enough commotion for a normal person to realize--"Hey, Something Isn't Right HERE!

9th Nov, 2007 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

I read about this somewhere else and can add a few things. The teacher was actually a woman. The mother came up to the teacher and told her that something was going to happen towards the end of class, gave her a camcorder and asked her to tape it so that the whole family could enjoy it at home, then the mother left. Obviously, there was some trust between the teacher and the mother, but the teacher put an end to it when the creams started to come out.

As for the stripper, well, I can only imagine all the kinds of places that she has been asked to strip, so this really might not seem as odd to her as it does us. Actually, the company gets many request to go to schools and normally doesn't respond to the request, but they believed that this was being requested by a responsible adult, so that is why they actually sent someone (according to the story I read).

As for the newly minted 16 yr old, I bet he is the star of the school! Well, at least among his peers! His parents probably aren't going to be heads of the PTA anytime soon....

9th Nov, 2007 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

I bet your right the 16 year old is a superstar now. But still to send a stripper into a school that is known to have minors? Just does not add up to me.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2007 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You know, nothing cool like this ever happened to my school growing up! laugh.gif!

Just kidding.

I'm really surprised that the teacher didn't stop this, even though she knew something was going to happen. Once it became sexual, she should have stopped it. But hey, maybe she was just stunned out of her mind at seeing some police woman wipe a kid and collar him!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2007 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly To School Whips Teen

QUOTE (Vincenzo @ 8-Nov 07, 7:11 PM)
Actually, the company gets many request to go to schools and normally doesn't respond to the request, but they believed that this was being requested by a responsible adult, so that is why they actually sent someone (according to the story I read).

Does it seem odd to anyone but me that they thought it was responsible of any adult to ask for this for a minor? I would think they would have some sort of rules or something, especially if they get requests like this a lot as you noted.

11th Nov, 2007 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Stripper Mistakenly To School Whips Teen Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

In that business, I seriously think that the lines of good taste look like they have been abused by an eraser. That brings the question of when is it in really good taste to buy a stripper for someone? In the article, the company actually does have rules. Basically, they will not send a stripper if it is requested by a minor. They said they get many requests by minors to send them to schools, not adults. So, they leave it up to the adult ordering the service to be sure that it is ok for that venue.

Now what does seem to have happened was that there was a huge mixup in the expectations of the mother and what the company though she ordered. Where that mixup occurred and who should get the blame was not published.

Also, the article I read from a England on-line source said the teacher stopped it. However, by that point they did get quite the eyefull.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Nov, 2007 - 3:14am

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stripper Mistakenly Sent To School, Whips Teen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,