The Rocky Mountain Newspaper

The Rocky Mountain Newspaper - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Feb, 2009 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Rocky Mountain Newspaper Closes Friday
27th Feb, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Just heard on FNC: after many decades the The Rocky Mountain Newspaper is closing its doors and is expected to print its last issue tomorrow. It seems that the faltering US Economy and the way people get their news now is making it impossible to continue the The Rocky Mountain Newspaper.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Newspaper Mountain Rocky The

It is my belief that soon newspapers will be a thing of the past. You can get more information fast via the internet that it is a waste of money to have a subscription to a newspaper.

27th Feb, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

The Rocky Mountain Newspaper History & Civil Business Politics

Although I agree I do not think it will be that soon. There is still an existing generation that just does not like using computers. Some people like the feel of paper under their fingertips. This issue with the Rocky Mountain News might be one of a lack of diversification. They should have gradually changed their news to online ads and promotion, radio, TV, etc.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Newspaper Mountain Rocky The

Yes it will be a slow death for the newspapers as the generations that are so used to them die off. Many people my age or younger do not hardly even pick up a newspaper anymore. Especially if they have a internet connection.

> TOPIC: The Rocky Mountain Newspaper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,