Staged Homes

Staged Homes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2009 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Live in luxirious home to sell them faster!
27th Feb, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Staged Homes

Staged Homes

Real Estate Agencies are using a new technique to sell homes, they are hiring actors to actually live in the home while keeping it clean of course. Real Estate Agents say that when they show the home as being livable then they are 40% more likely to make a sale.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Homes Staged

If these houses are stged do they actually live in it all the time or just during the time the real estate agents bring over their clients?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

27th Feb, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Staged Homes History & Civil Business Politics

From the report I saw one comment made was that the downside of living in a staged home is that once it sells you have to be on the move, so I guess they do 'live' in it for the duration. Probably better so since you want to be able to show clients the home at any time and not have to wait for the actors to be in place first.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

27th Feb, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Homes Staged

The 'actors' are actually called, 'home managers' and they do live there but they have to keep the home in immaculate condition. Its good too because they act like security guards for the house until sells.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

27th Feb, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Homes Staged

It could be cheap housing for a student to live that way. Not much to pack and easy to move. The perception of it being a "home" I am sure helps it to sell. Emotions is a large part in many purchases for the masses.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Staged Homes
A Friend

Staged Homes

I can see this as being a nice way to sell a home. If people are looking for a home that has the lived in condition then having a person already living there is a sure way to sel it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Staged Homes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,