Chester Stiles

Chester Stiles - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Feb, 2009 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pedophile: Filmed having sex with babies...
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chester Stiles

Chester Stiles

Stiles was arrested in October 2007 after a videotape of him molesting a toddler was found in Pahrump and turned in to Nye County authorities. One factor in the lengthy jury selection process was the virtual inability for attorneys to find anyone who hadn't heard of the case due to the high publicity (including a month-long nationwide manhunt) the case generated in 2007. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Chester Stiles
A Friend

Stiles Chester

I hope they can find enough people to give him a trail. I would hope that once they do that this monster is sent away for a long long time. That way Bubba can have a life long friend.

28th Feb, 2009 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Chester Stiles History & Civil Business Politics

He is in trial. One of the comments on the news was that the jury found it difficult to watch him molesting a two year old. One juror had to close his eyes.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Feb, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Stiles Chester

That juror needs to step out. It is necessary for him/her to watch so they can pass the sentence this monster deserves. I know, easier to say than done but is part of the job.

For me, the guy needs to be put in a torture chamber and be burn to death slowly along with other torture sessions that I have in mind that they may be too strong to share in the forum.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Chester Stiles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,