Military Moms

Military Moms - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Lisa Pagan
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Military Moms

Military Moms

I heard that an off duty mother was called up for active duty and showed up with her two children in arms.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Moms Military

Yes, she did not have anyone else to take care of her children since her husband is always traveling because of his job. I was surprised to read that wherever she was stationed they have a day care center, I think is too much for those kids specially with only one parent seeing about them most of the time. I was glad to read that they discharged her.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Military Moms History & Civil Business Politics

From what I understand the military has a "That's not our problem" stance on these situations where if you are called up then you have to show up regardless. I think they were easier on her because she was not active for so long and her situation changed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Military Moms
A Friend

Moms Military

When you first sign the papers to go into the military you are theirs for eight years. Many people do not read the fine print. IT states that you can be called back until that initial eight years has been satisfied. It does not matter if your in the guard or on active duty status for two, three or four years. You have to serve the full eight years. I am glad to see that in her case they let her off the hook.

> TOPIC: Military Moms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,