Liberals Think "red Staters" Are Stupid Bigots?

Liberals Red Staters Stupid Bigots - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2009 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Mar, 2009 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Is it true that most "Blue state" Liberals think "Red state" Conservatives are stupid, ignorant, Bigots?

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bigots Stupid Statersquot quotred Liberals

While it is interesting to hear something like that I think most people will always find a good debate on how this country should be run. This is why most political debates are never something that is easy to get in and out of. The opinions of one can not ever match the opinions of others. I have seen a lot of these debates break down to two sides really mad at the other. I have seen family members who will not speak to each other over political views. It is sad to see this happen.

In answer to your question. Yes I can see liberals thinking that way towards conservatives and the same vise-versa.

> TOPIC: Liberals Think "red Staters" Are Stupid Bigots?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,