Bush Should Be Arrested Or Barred From Canada

Bush Arrested Barred Canada - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bush Should Be Arrested Not liked in Canada?
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2009 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bush Should Be Arrested Or Barred From Canada

* Lawyers' Group Urges Bush Be Arrested or Barred from Canada in First Trip Abroad Since Leaving Office *

As former President George W. Bush heads to Canada today for his first trip abroad since leaving the White House, a group of Canadian lawyers are trying to block Bush's entry into their country. Lawyers Against the War says Bush should be either barred or detained for condoning the use of torture at overseas jails. If Canadian officials won't deny Bush entry, the lawyers say Bush should be arrested and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Listen/Watch/Read
Source 2

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Canada Barred Arrested Should Bush

Well this is certainly an interesting twist. I do agree that if he has instructed illegal interrogation techniques then he should be placed on trial in that country for accountability. Is he above the laws? Is this any different then what has been done to other leaders who allowed such atrocities to occur?

The bad very bad apart of that would be the relations between our countries would suffer greatly and our economies would slide down to a new low. No easy choice to make if he is arrested. I think politics and not true justice will rule the order on this request.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

19th Mar, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Bush Should Be Arrested Or Barred From Canada History & Civil Business Politics

That will never happen. The blame will always trickle down to some underling, but I do want to know... What is the general consensus on Bush, how do Canadians feel about him?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th Mar, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

I picture a four legged animal that goes hee haw. No love lost for that critter in general but I think that is nor worse then how his own people feel.

I think this is just a handful of radicals looking to make a name for themselves. I should ask my neighbors brother about this he defended Saddam and lost on that one. Almost killed him as there was no real evidence against Saddam. Just allegations. Happens when you execute the witnesses.

Tiphereth what about you how do you take this article and those with whom you associate?

Please remember JB I do not speak for all just those who I now and know well enough to talk about things like this. I think in general from the news papers I see (Ontario) there is no love loss on this Bush.

Be nice to get people here from both coasts.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bush versus Galloway: Who is a Threat to Canada's Security?
By Joshua Blakeney

Double Standards and Canada's Pro-War Government: How Bush Came to Canada In the Same Week That an Anti-War MP Was Barred Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: Bush Should Be Arrested Or Barred From Canada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,