Mother Drugs Daughter To Get Her Pregnant

Mother Drugs Daughter Pregnant - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Apr, 2009 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

My gosh, this woman needs to be put to DEATH! This is not a mother, not even a human being but a demon of the worst kind! Hope she rots in jail!

UNIONTOWN, Pa.  -  Police say a western Pennsylvania mother drugged her 13-year-old daughter so her boyfriend could get the girl pregnant.

Uniontown police say 32-year-old Shana Brown is no longer able to have children, but wanted a baby with her boyfriend.

Det. Donald Gmitter says Brown and her boyfriend, 40-year-old Duane Calloway, attempted to impregnate the girl on three occasions. Gmitter says the girl prevented the rapes. The girl's paternal grandmother reported the incidents to police.

Brown is facing several charges, including endangering the welfare of children. Brown's attorney Patrick McDaniel did not immediately return a call for comment....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Her To Daughter Drugs Mother

That is one disturbed woman. Why not use a surrogate mother or just ask the daughter hey I would like you to have a baby for me to raise. Using the daughter is not a great idea in either case especially given her age.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother Drugs Daughter To Get Her Pregnant History & Civil Business Politics

I am glad that this mother is no longer in control of this teen. To think that the one who was supposed to protect her was the one she should fear the most. That is so wrong. I hope the girl can be with a family who will show her real love and not try to use her.

6th Apr, 2009 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

That is so sick! I find it hard to comprehend sometimes how low and perverted some people can be.
Even if the woman was telling the boyfriend to use her daughter as an unwilling surrogate, one of them should have stopped this before it got this far.
I'm glad the grandmother reported it, and the mother has been separated from the daughter.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

6th May, 2009 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

The woman...mother...deserves all she gets in jail and more. I don't understand it, someone like this can reproduce, while others, who are just lovely, cannot....bugger it!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

9th May, 2009 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

I don't get how these women could even be called mothers, they need to be strung up and made an example of.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2009 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Mother Drugs Daughter To Her Pregnant

Name: Maddison

Comments: this is absolutely disgusting, what was the girl going to do when she turned out to be pregnant, how were they going to hid that from her. This mother needs to be made an example of. I hope that if she dosent go to jail for the rest of her life her name is exploited all over and everyone knows what a sick person she is.

9th Jun, 2009 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Mother Drugs Daughter To Her Pregnant Politics Business Civil & History

The only slightly rewarding thing about this is, think how popular she'll be in prison when they find out why she's there!
I imagine there are plenty of women in prison who love the kids and hate having to be away from them... I suspect they'll teach this woman what it's like to have unwanted 'attentions'!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Mother Drugs Daughter To Get Her Pregnant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,