Five Children, Father Dead In Murder-suicide

Five Children Father Dead Murder-suicide - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2009 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Apr, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Wow, what is going on in the US will all these shootings, killings and suicides going on?

GRAHAM, Wash. -  A quiet mobile home park nestled among towering evergreens reeled Sunday in the aftermath of an unthinkable crime: five children slain in their own home, apparently by their father, who took his own life with a gunshot miles away.

"How could something like this happen?" asked Mary Ripplinger, whose kids were playmates of the slain children. "Everyone's asking: Why did he do it? It's not right."

A relative visiting the family's doublewide trailer at the Deer Run mobile home park Saturday couldn't get anyone to answer the door but through a window glimpsed a child lying motionless on a bed.

Pierce County deputies called to the home 15 miles southeast of Tacoma were confronted with a horror: four children murdered in their beds and the fifth slain in the bathroom. The four girls and the youngest child, a 7-year-old boy, apparently had been shot to death.

"This was not a tragedy. It was a rotten murder," Pierce County Sheriff Paul Pastor said. "This appears to be the terrible work of the biological father. If that doesn't break your heart, I don't know what does...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Murder-suicide Dead Father Children Five

When I first heard of this story I had to ask where was the mother in all of this. I still have not found that answer. I feel sorry for their friends and family who now have to pick up all the pieces. I hope the children are all in a better place now and away from their father who did this horrible thing.

6th Apr, 2009 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Five Children, Father Dead In Murder-suicide History & Civil Business Politics

This is such a tragedy, it's beyond words.
I cannot even begin to think what would make a father, or even any parent slay their own children before killing themselves...it's one thing killing themselves but to eliminate all the children is just so very distressing.
Sadly, this type of incident seems to be on the increase too.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Murder-suicide Dead Father Children Five

It seems that violence everywhere is on the increase/ I just hope that the violence towards family is lessened soon. Too many I guess feel that if they are failing they have to take their family with them. I do hope that this trend reveres soon.

> TOPIC: Five Children, Father Dead In Murder-suicide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,