Long Haul Trucker Killers

Long Haul Trucker Killers - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2009 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

There is some talking going about that many Long Haul Truckers are really serial killers in the cases of many mysterious deaths, is this true?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Killers Trucker Haul Long

They are saying that there is a possible link to serial killers and long haul truckers. Not that all long haul truckers or a lot of then are killers. They are saying it is a small percentage of them but the fact that they go all over the country makes it hard to catch them because they are not in one area long enough. With a national crime center it may help others in breaking or getting better info on a possible suspect that may be a long haul trucker.

7th Apr, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Long Haul Trucker Killers History & Civil Business Politics

I think that would be a good idea to create a national or even international data base to share information on suspected serial killers. I think for the most part is always a small minority of any study group that commits such acts.

I hope they can track down and prosecute any that have committed such a crime.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is a national center for crime. Many people call this the NCIC. I believe that all law enforcement centers have access to this.

7th Apr, 2009 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

The question to that then is how well the locals share their information with the central data bank. All efforts should be made to do so that way the truckers do not get smeared by generalized statement like this one.

I know here often the metro force and the surrounding areas do not disclose all they could creating long drawn out and very expensive investigations.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Many police stations or agencies at times do not share well. I believe that the FBI is working on making a better database that will help local agencies search other agencies to find similarities in crimes reported.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

I know that there have been a few cases like this over the decades in the UK, and it has made it extremely difficult for police to find the criminal because of the amount of miles the trucker runs up.

It's a shame though for the innocent truckers who there are plenty of, who all 'get tarred with the same brush' so as to speak.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Long Haul Trucker Killers Politics Business Civil & History

Yes I know that Diane. My older brother was a over the road trucker as was I for a time. I still know some over the road truckers and as far as I know they are not killers. I believe this is going to be a case of a few making a very greasy black mark on all.

> TOPIC: Long Haul Trucker Killers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,