Jerod Yaffe / Jared Ravin Yaffe

Jerod Yaffe / Jared Ravin Yaffe - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2009 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pedophile - America
12th Apr, 2009 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

The man is a monster, he paid off people (who were guardians or care takers of children) to send children to motels where he would molest them and film it. Aaron Zendejas was a cohort in it but he was captured. I just saw this AMW. Again parents - do not trust your kids with anyone!

Jerod Yaffe / Jared Ravin Yaffe (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2009 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Yaffe Ravin Jared Yaffe Jerod

This beast is a "successful" San Diego businessman. I hope they catch him soon, we know he is addicted to the internet so if he is reading this (because I am sure he is also a narcissist and will research about him online after the episode) I hope you rot in hell and when you're caught Bubba and friends in prison can give you daily doses of what you have done to those small little children. You deserve to DIE but before that, you need to experience PAIN in the most excruciating way. Rot beast, rot! You're not human.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Jerod Yaffe / Jared Ravin Yaffe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,