Who Killed Dillon?

Who Killed Dillon - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2009 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A four year old testimony incriminates the foster father...
12th Apr, 2009 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Who Killed Dillon?

Who Killed Dillon?

This is a case of Dillon Farrer.

I am watching a 48 hours mystery about Dillon, a 2 year old boy that was murdered by possibly placing a pillow on his face. Dillon's brother (4 years old), Lucas accuses Charles Forshee of doing it. Charles and his wife Linda accuses Lucas of doing it. Read this:

Linda Forshee documented Lucas" behavior in her monthly reports to the foster care agency. She even took a photo of bruises she claims were from Lucas kicking and punching her. Then, one night, Lucas said something that worried Linda.

"He came in and told me he was going to kill his brother, his mother and me," she says. "And I got on the phone and I called the agency right away."

The agency set up a meeting for the following week, but it was too late. Dillon died two days after.
Ref. Source 4

In this case the jury found Charlie innocent, but the question then remains, who killed Dillon? What do you think?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Who Killed Dillon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,