Christians Should Research Islam

Christians Research Islam - Studies of Islam - Posted: 13th Apr, 2009 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2009 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Name: Nabil

Comments: Christians think that because holy virgin Mary became pregnant with out making with any man , so that means that god is the one who brought him and that god is his father , come on guys it is not logical just think about it , then how come god created Adam and Eve with out any parents , that doesn't mean that god is the father of them too ! this is silly , god (Allah) just brought Jesus(peace be upon him) this way just to prove to the people that there is a creator who is the one and only god (Allah), because during Jesus's time there was a lot of people who were worshiping animals and stars and statues and some of them also believed that there is no god and that men and women are the only ones who create another child when they marry , I am a 100% Muslim and I love my religion , I really wish that all the people can go to heaven , but unfortunately all the non-believers of Islam will not go to heaven , because that what god(Allah) mentioned in Quran , so I pray and wish for all you non-believers of Islam to try to make a research about Islam and to find the right path , just try please , you wont regret it,thank u for reading

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please write properly before submitting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Sep 22 3:35:13 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
Looking for more on christians should research islam is interesting in a swift way so that intensively and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Christians Should Research Islam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,