Us Government Moves To Tackle Bed Bugs

Us Government Moves Tackle Bed Bugs - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US to tackle resurgent bed bugs

The US government moves to tackle bed bugs, which have re-emerged as a major problem in many parts of the country. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bugs Bed Tackle Moves Government Us

In all of my travels I have not experienced bed bugs. I do hope that something can be done to rid the world of them.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Us Government Moves To Tackle Bed Bugs Health & Special Psychology

Bed bugs send tourists scampering

New York City's bedbugs have climbed out of bed and marched into landmarks like the Empire State Building, Bloomingdale's and Lincoln Center, causing fresh anxiety among tourists who are cancelling holidays planned for the height of the holiday season. Ref. Source 8

26th Oct, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

I had never really considered bed bugs as an issue any time that I travel but it will definitely be something that I check for from now on that's for sure. Especially since I travel quite a bit for my job.

26th Oct, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Oh man bed bugs are so nasty. I mean you can hardly see them but if you look at them blown up big you just know you're like being attacked by an alien, a blood sucking roach!

27th Oct, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Bed bugs are a crazy issue, I think the danger is that you just don't really know they are present until it is far to late.

I think (not sure) but having a air ventilation system helps to keep them at bay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Us Government Moves Tackle Bed Bugs

It makes you think about how well those rooms you stay in are cleaned. Beds and sheets should be steam cleaned to kill anything. I can' imagine why a five star hotel will be having an issue like this if they are following proper cleaning procedures.

29th Oct, 2010 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Us Government Moves Tackle Bed Bugs Psychology Special & Health

Exactly the cleaning schedule you would think should cover all the issues and not leave it to chance.

It is something you would expect perhaps in 3rd world countries.

> TOPIC: Us Government Moves To Tackle Bed Bugs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,