USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans - Page 2 of 2

I heard a report today that there was about - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Apr, 2009 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
17th Apr, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans - Page 2

QUOTE (JB @ 15-Apr 09, 7:42 PM)
I believe the focus of this came out mostly because of the White Supremacist groups.

I find that to be a rather interesting idea since I haven't heard of any violent activity concerning white supremacist groups, but have heard of lots of violent activity by Islamofascist groups.

Ms. Napolitano referred to Tim McVeigh, yet he is the ONLY white, returned vet that she can point to. How about the vast number of left-wing violent groups such as the Weathermen, Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, etc, etc. Who have instigated, participated in, or performed horrible, violent, terroristic acts over the last few decades?

Not likely.

between, according to their definition, I am a right-wing extremist. I believe in the 2nd Amendment, limited government, low taxes, traditional marriage, support for military members, and freedom of speech, even from the right. Oh yes. I am former military who served in a war zone.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans
A Friend

Veterans Recruiting Extremists Right-wing USA

Maybe this is just a way to get the sheeple to look at us war veterans instead of looking at the real problem. We have a lot more to worry about from known terroristic groups. Why is our Government trying to make us look bad?

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans
A Friend

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

I heard a report today that there was about 2500 veterans who have joined right winged groups. This is out of the 23-24 MILLION veterans that are currently living in the US today. That to me is a very small number. I believe as a veteran that the DHS secretary appointed by the president should be fired from her position. If she is soo worried about veterans that she issued a warning to law enforcement personnel, who happen to have a lot of veterans serving in their ranks, to watch for returning vets as possible terrorist then she has no real clue about who veterans really are. I do not know if she could spot a potential terrorist if one came up and slapped her across the face. As a Vet I feel that she has slapped all vets across the face.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,