USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obama administration issues warning over right-wing extremists:

Leaked homeland security memo says radicals may recruit Iraq and Afghanistan veterans Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2009 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Veterans Recruiting Extremists Right-wing USA

O Gosh,

Islamic terrorism is now called "Man made disasters", and any one left of Obama is called a right winged extremists and deserves surveillance.

The administration is doing what the liberals had accused Bush of doing, attacking thoughts and ideas and labeling them as dangerous.

The report states:

"no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence,"

Again, we call Islamic terrorism (something that is occurring everyday in the world against many countries) Man made disasters, and Right wing zealots (an ideology that at least 25 percent of the United States holds to) are called terrorists who are not planning any attack against the United States or planning acts of violence, but are a "grave" threat.

I for one probably would fall under Napalitano's glare, because I am against government confiscation of firearms, against abortion, believe the Federal Government has too much control of our lives and I believe that immigration laws are not being enforced (all ideologies mentioned in the report.)

Am I the terrorist because I hold these beliefs? I don't think so, but should I be worried that they will label me as such?

In my opinion this is just the beginning of marginalizing conservative thought, and eventually persecuting anyone who holds conservative values, including those who hold orthodox opinions of religion or conservative thought.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

16th Apr, 2009 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

I believe the focus of this came out mostly because of the White Supremacist groups. Keep in mind in their eyes to see Obama as President is like saying that the whole of the USA has turned back to front and on its head. Check these other Threads for my thoughts on the other points:

* Man Made Disaster: Source 7
* LDS Mature NWO: Source 5

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello my name is Klar I am a called aright wing terrorist because I am a veteran and I believe in the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. I am one that this article makes sure it points out as I am desert war veteran just like that Mc Vey guy.

16th Apr, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

JB

I believe the focus of this came out mostly because of the White Supremacist groups.

You are probably right, but I do not know why they didn't just issue the warning against White Supremacist groups and not label a legitimate ideology (right wing or conservative) as a terrorist entity? They mentioned military, anti abortion, and Guns in the report which seems to focus on a political ideology rather then concrete actions and plans to fight against the country.

It does not make sense.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It makes lots of sense. Lets get the left winged people to think of the right winged people as potential terrorist and therefore divide this country further. This way while the left winger are fighting against the right wingers the congress and the president can get their little agendas done without the sheeple seeing it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Janet Napolitano is giving a half way apology and basically saying that she wants to meet with veterans and clear the air. She sure is causing a ruckus with her strange views.

What I'm wondering is... how did that footnote escape confidentiality.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans Politics Business Civil & History

I have always thought of the Department of Homeland Security nothing more than a front for common street thugs to get their own agenda across and yet say it is all for our own good. The Transportation Security agency which provides screeners for the nations airports have shown in the past to be not very good at screening.

I believe that all this flack from the DHS is nothing more than an attempt to make veterans outcasts in their own home towns.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: USA Right-wing Extremists Recruiting Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,