Man Beats Toddler To Death - Page 2 of 2

Yes you are correct that many women turn a - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th May, 2009 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th May, 2009 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Man Beats Toddler To Death - Page 2

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 5-May 09, 1:05 PM)
Maybe she is the one that actually caused harm to the child.

No, she is not. She was working at the time the crime took place, also her loser boyfriend did not accuse her of that. BOTH of them should be responsible, he should be put to death immediately.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Man Beats Toddler To Death
A Friend

Death Toddler Beats Man

What I do not get is that everyone is pushing hard at the guy because he is male and the boyfriend. She is the mother and we all know a mother would never harm her own child. SO that means the crime had to occur when the mother was at work. Ok what if it did not occur then. You have to remember the report says it was not until the next day that attention was called on the child. This would have given the mother plenty of time to do the crime too.

I am trying to look at this from all angles. Something is not adding up here to me.

5th May, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Man Beats Toddler To Death History & Civil Business Politics

What is not adding? Two losers that met on the internet, get together, the woman moves with the man within days and that alone equals recipe for disaster. The guy was not employed (as usual) and the woman is obviously not very smart. This scenario is repeated over and over on the news (boyfriend killing baby). Nothing surprising here to me.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Death Toddler Beats Man

Well for one thing she is a RN that is working with babies. She should have noticed bruising if it had occurred while she was gone. Did she not notice because it had not occurred? Did she do this after she got home so that she could get rid of the child and get a new one from new boyfriend? As a trained professional she would have noticed that her child had been beat severely I would think if not then the child probably was not beaten while she was at work. I think that there is more to this story than what we are hearing. Where was the hubby in all of this? Did he happen by and beat the child. There are too many loose ends.

5th May, 2009 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Death Toddler Beats Man

There is no husband here but a boyfriend. I agree with what you said about her being a nurse, etc. What I think it happened is that she knew the guy was abusing the little girl and she just made a blind eye to the whole thing (many women do that) but it ended up being fatal. BOTH of them need to be held responsible, I would give her life in prison and the bastard death penalty.

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes you are correct that many women turn a blind eye. I think they are both somehow responsible for the death of the infant. I want someone to pay for her death and I just want to make sure the right person pays for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Man Beats Toddler To Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,