Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage - Page 7 of 10

Well she gets to keep her title. I am glad - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th May, 2009 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Video - Pad Squad Carrie
9th May, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage - Page 7

Remember Vanessa L. Williams? The one on Ugly Betty? She was the first African-American Miss America. There was a huge scandal, and she was either stripped of her title or pressured to resign (I have heard different stories).

So, even if Miss California doesn't have her title stripped, she can certainly be pressured. After all, they don't have to give her any of the perks.

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2009 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

I don't think they can do that

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on you point of view) they can. They are a private entity and business and are in their rights to restrict anyone from representing them if they want.

If she can prove however that it was based primarily on her religious beliefs, she may have a case for discrimination. This would be difficult though, as there are the issues of the risque photos and other non pageant activities that she has been a part of.

12th May, 2009 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't think she will lose the crown for two reasons. Number one is that Trump likes her a lot, and second you have Miss. Rhode Island that appeared in a men's magazine with steamier photos and she seems not to be in danger of losing her crown.

They're just clearly angry and bitter over her opinion on gay marriage.

12th May, 2009 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

At 11:00am EST Donald Trump will make a final decision about Miss California's title. In the pic below it shows she was doing even more racy nude photos which would have violated her original contract both in the Miss California competition and Miss USA. By the way, Miss California actually paid for her to have breast enlargement.

Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage
Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage (Hover)

12th May, 2009 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Marriage Gay Responds California USA Miss

Personally, I do not believe she was 17 when she took that picture, as a matter of fact it is reported she sent that pic to a couple of modeling experts asking if they thought she was fit enough to enter the competition. For me the issue is that if the pics are the real issue then they need to deal with several contestants, not her alone.

12th May, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump has determined that the passed pictures she took including the one above is 'fine' - this places a new precedent in the competition.

Donald now says that the pageant organizers and Carrie merely had a 'mis-communication' but they are getting along fine.

Lastly she will remain Miss California.

Perez will have to hide himself now, who's looking like the fool? Lastly, Donald isn't stupid... It is not a good thing to upset 70% of the US!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2009 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Miss USA California Responds Gay Marriage - Page 7

Good for her at least now she keeps some of her dignity but those other shots with her breasts showing is kind of hypocritical with her talking about being a Christian.

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss USA California Responds Gay Marriage Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Well she gets to keep her title. I am glad that she can keep her title and pose for some topless pictures. I hope that means all girls who run in the future as miss USA can pose topless all they want. Heck might as well just leave the top of the bikini off in the finals. It is all going down hill. I do not think she follows christianity as well as she thinks she does.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Miss USA California Responds To Gay Marriage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,