Energy Beam To Stop Hurricanes

Energy Beam Stop Hurricanes - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Mar, 2010 - 6:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A company claims to be able to use a solar beam machine from space to focus on a hurricane growing on earth and disburse it before it becomes a monster storm. What do you think, is it possible?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hurricanes Stop Beam Energy

I would have to see what type of solar energy they are talking about because a hurricane gets a lot of its energy from solar power that has heated up the air and the ocean itself.

11th Mar, 2010 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

Energy Beam To Stop Hurricanes UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have heard and believe that we can stop these things if the government would allow us. Humans at this age are so intelligent it is scarry. I know if we really tried we could come up with a solution to all natural disasters.

Rather off topic, but...
However in my opinion it does not matter. There are forces in play that are beyond Human abilities. The earth will balance itself back out and if we are lucky some form of human will remain.

> TOPIC: Energy Beam To Stop Hurricanes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,