Health Care A Human Right?

Health Care Human Right - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Jan, 2011 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Campaign in Montana Seeks to Establish Healthcare as a Human Right

We broadcast from Montana, where a vibrant movement is seeking to recognize healthcare as a universal human right. Last December, the Health Board of Lewis and Clark County, which includes the state capital Helena, adopted a resolution that recognizes the human right to health and healthcare. In February of this year, the Montana State Senate held a hearing on establishing the right to healthcare in the state. We speak with State Senator Christine Kaufmann, director of the Montana Human Rights Network. Ref. ://www.democracynow.org/2009/4/23/campaign_in_montana_seeks_to_establish

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Right Human Care Health

I think it is nice to have health care but it is not a right. Not everyone can afford health care. If our government designs it to be a right I am sure that a lot of health care that is needed will not get done due to government regulations. I believe individuals will get better health care than what the government can supply.

11th May, 2009 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Health Care A Human Right? Health & Special Psychology

This is a topic that is difficult to say ether yes or no. I say yes to the fact that medical insurance shouldn't cost as much as it does, but no to the question of if I should pay for a person that does not take care of him or her self. Medical care is of course all about health care, which means diet, exercise, going to regular medical check ups. With the exception of medical check ups, none of the rest is helped out by medical insurance companies (well, none that I know of).

17th Jan, 2011 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Right Human Care Health

I'd put it down to this... You don't have a right for people to take care of you but you do have a right to take care of yourself. In turn nothing should be done to prevent you from being healthy.

> TOPIC: Health Care A Human Right?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,