Interrogator, Psychologist, & Mormon Bishop - Page 2 of 2

The thing is, bishops are not trained counselors - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Mar, 2013 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Interrogator, Psychologist, & Mormon Bishop What If... Gathered in a Room
4th Aug, 2012 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Interrogator, Psychologist, & Mormon Bishop - Page 2

There is one thing left out of this equation, is each person allowed to use all their capabilities or are they just talking to him? I ask because an interrogator can take some drastic measures to get the 'truth' out of someone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2013 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bishop Mormon and Psychologist Interrogator

Confessions of a Mormon bishop

I did not ask for this opportunity. I never considered I might someday have an office in a church. I have no professional training for this position. I am not a scriptural scholar. I have not walked through vineyards with robe-wearing monks. And, if you're wondering about vows of celibacy let me introduce you to my four kids. Ref. Source 3

31st Mar, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Interrogator, Psychologist, & Mormon Bishop Studies Doctrine Mormon

The thing is, bishops are not trained counselors or psychologists. It scares the heck out of me when people choose to talk to them FIRST over a trained psychologist or the police. If a crime took place people, call the cops!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Interrogator, Psychologist, & Mormon Bishop

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,