Margaret Rudin

Margaret Rudin - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Was she set up or did she kill her husband Ronald Rudin?
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2009 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Margaret Rudin

Margaret Rudin

What did you think about the case of Margaret Rudin killing her FIFTH husband Ronald Rudin?

Margaret Rudin
Margaret Rudin (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Rudin Margaret

I watched this on TLC and although I'm leaning towards Margaret Rudin being guilty the main thing in this is who assisted her, if it was her even. The other thing was her total lack of emotion, her running and so forth seemed to make her obviously guilty, but then the questions - again - who actually did it? Maybe a professional assassin was hired? The way the body was handled and so forth leads you to believe that she could not have done all of this on her own.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Margaret Rudin
A Friend

Margaret Rudin History & Civil Business Politics

I've seen this story a number of times, from different networks as well. After everything I've looked into since, I don't believe it was her. Everything was circumstantial, there is absolutely NO physical evidence that points to her. The doubts that put me on her side are - A) There is no proof her husbands .22 caliber gun that was found in a lake, was the actual murder weapon. The only connection is a .22 caliber killed him. B) Evidence found in his car - clothing, keys, shoes - were not her husbands, were not Margaret's, nor was it found who they belonged to. Seems to me they were probably the murderer's. C) Yehuda Sharon, the man Margaret was seeing and took her to the airport, was questioned and offered immunity if he told them everything he knew. He said he didn't have a reason to accept because he didn't know anything, and wasn't involved. He backed her up, believing her. It was then quietly released that he was not a suspect after all. D) There were other possible suspects! People that were only questioned to see if they knew something against Margaret - Two business partners who did indeed benefit from him dying; a neighbor's son who was talked about but never questioned; that alone tells me reasonable doubt. I'm glad she's been offered another trial, and look forward to keeping up on it.

19th May, 2009 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Rudin Margaret

Good points. One thing is for sure, whomever killed Margaret Rudin's husband was doing it in a calculating manner. This was not a spontaneous act, it was likely planned very well. The way the items of the crime were disposed of almost seemed to be text book based for a criminal. I will also like to see the followup trial.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Margaret Rudin
A Friend

Rudin Margaret

While I do not think she did it I believe she had a hand in it taking place. I think that she helped plan it. I can not prove that yet but I am sure that something will happen to break this case wide open.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Margaret Rudin

Name: Ed

Comments: The 22 gun was found in the same lake that the skull was found. Ballistics proved it was the same gun that fired the shots that killed her husband. What are the chances that whomever stole the 22 decided to throw it in the same he lake his skull was found... That's a big stretch.

Her lover may have known nothing and thats why he stood by her. She could have very well done it without his help or with somebody else's help, maybe thats whose clothing they found.

I can get by her general coldness at her husband's death and her conviction but why does a woman her age and with her relative composure and slick calculation and money, as was evident with her cooly talking herself out of a jam with the sheriff that first time she is discovered, find it completely necessary to run and set up false identification, to elude and hide?

She does not appear to be a person given to panic but rather calculating and her previous counsel may have had little ti to prepare but so far nothing else has come up on this case and she still looks like the target of all available evidence... Circumstantial or otherwise. Guilty as charged.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Margaret Rudin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,