Shot By Taser

Shot Taser - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Apr, 2009 - 3:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Cop refusing to be shot with taser for training...
21st Apr, 2009 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Shot By Taser

Shot By Taser

A police officer with 29 years of service is being told that if he is not tased during training then he will have to take a desk job. The officer has medical notes from two doctors saying that he could die if tased. Any thoughts?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Shot By Taser
A Friend

Taser Shot

Sounds like it is time to take a desk job and relax for the nest few years. After 29 years on the force I would be ready for retirement. That is a long time to be in that job and the stresses that you deal with makes it seem that his heart may not be as good. I would take the desk job.

27th Apr, 2009 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Shot By Taser History & Civil Business Politics

I agree, tasers are NOT as non-lethal as they claim to be, I feel police officers should be tased at least once, to be able to know what it feels like.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

> TOPIC: Shot By Taser

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,