Storage Locker Auctions

Storage Locker Auctions - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Storage Locker Auctions

Storage Locker Auctions

Jammed with unmarked boxes, tools, clothes and furniture, the storage unit -- home to the accumulated objects of life -- is about to be auctioned off. Storage is a big business, but a little known sideline is the monthly auctions of units where owners have failed to pay the rent. In the recession, defaults on storage units are up in the range of 5 to 10 percent. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2009 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Auctions Locker Storage

Never been at one but this does look like it could promise something in return depending on how much you paid for the locker. I can also see it being a downer if you discover something illegal in there and have to give it up to the authorities.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Jun, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Storage Locker Auctions History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think this is something I would invest either time or money unless I had some firsthand info in what was in the locker.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

> TOPIC: Storage Locker Auctions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,