Muslim Wife Neglects The Husband

Muslim Wife Neglects Husband - Studies of Islam - Posted: 25th Apr, 2009 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Wife Neglects The Husband

Name: Angela

Comments: Could you please tell me the beliefs for a Muslim person who commits adultery. In regards to their religion is this considered to be a sin if the wife neglects the husband sexually and emotionally?

The person I am speaking of is from Africa and is a India man.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2009 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Husband Neglects Wife Muslim

I am not a Muslim but what I understand is that Adultery is one of the most serious sins in Islam. No Muslim is allowed to live with an adulterer unless the person has fully repented.

Now with regards to your second part of the question in my research I found that yes, according to their religion, it is a sin for a wife to neglect their husband sexually and emotionally. Of course, it all depends on the reasons. I would suggest you to approach your nearest mosque and ask a person in authority there what are their official views, I am sure they won't mind answering them.

> TOPIC: Muslim Wife Neglects The Husband

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,