Man Arrested For Craigslist Sex & Murder Ad

Man Arrested Craigslist Sex Murder Ad - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st May, 2009 - 9:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

This one is worst than Markoff
29th Apr, 2009 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

My goodness, just to know he had some chains with him AND a knife gives me the shivers. I am glad to know he was arrested.

SEATTLE -  Seattle police arrested a 24-year-old Kent, Wash., man they say placed a sex-and-murder ad on Craigslist.

Police say they were notified last Wednesday of an ad labeled "a strange desire" posted in the "casual encounters" section of the listing for the Seattle-Tacoma area.

The ad indicated a man wanted to have sex with a woman, then kill her.

Vice detectives exchanged e-mails with the man. They made arrangements for him to find the victim Monday at a motel and arrested him when he showed up with a heavy chain and a knife.

Shawn Tyler Skelton faces attempted murder charges. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ad Murder and Sex Craigslist Arrested Man

The people who own craigs list have come out and told people that if your using the site for no good they would put a stop to you. This is just one example that they mean it. I look forward to more arrests.

30th Apr, 2009 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Man Arrested For Craigslist Sex & Murder Ad History & Civil Business Politics

Craigslist Killer Wanted Ad

Here is a snapshot from FNC knocking on the door. Makes you wonder who might be answering your Ad.

Man Arrested For Craigslist Sex & Murder Ad (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st May, 2009 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ad Murder and Sex Craigslist Arrested Man

ANd people wonder why I do not post my address on line at all. I have advertised a car on Craig list. When the people called to look at the car only then did I give my address. I was outside when they arrived and they never stepped inside my home. I am one of those people who trusts hardly anyone.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Man Arrested For Craigslist Sex & Murder Ad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,