Son Is A Hacker

Son Hacker - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Son Is A Hacker
A Friend

Son Is A Hacker

I found out today that my son hacked into my bank account and stole over $150 and spent it at a on line site he visited. I do not know how he did it as I change my password every three months and I do not write them down. I use a combination of numbers, symbols and letters. I thought I was doing very well in keeping my password safe. I guess I was wrong. Does anyone know a way to make a password more safe?

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2009 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Hacker Is Son

Poor you. They are real smart you might have to lock down your computer and change your credit card numbers.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

30th Apr, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Son Is A Hacker History & Civil Business Politics

How did he pay for the games? Through a CC? If so, that really has nothing to do with computer security. He will already know your name, so he just needs your number and card expiry date - that can be obtained from your wallet? Therefore, if it was CC as Clara said you will need to change the numbers.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Son Is A Hacker
A Friend

Hacker Is Son

I already talked to my bank and got the card turned off. Now I sent a request to the website to try to recoup my money. I do not put my credit card numbers on the internet if I can help it. I know I do not have them listed in my personal information and I had my cards with me when he did this.

30th Apr, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Hacker Is Son

OK good, always make sure he has not installed a hidden key logger on your computer, especially if he has his on log in account. You may need to start looking at him having his own computer. Do you know how to mount and encrypt your stuff?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Son Is A Hacker
A Friend

Son Is A Hacker

He did this on his own computer. I do not give him access to my computer. I have my computer locked with a password that so far he has not cracked. I change the password a lot. I know he downloaded a key logger on his computer this is why I cancelled the cards because I do not know who else has the numbers. His computer has been taken away and it is getting wiped. I may have to learn how to encrypt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Son Is Hacker

You can start here: Source 3 and follow up in that Thread to learn how to encrypt and essentially make your info mobile.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Son Is A Hacker
A Friend

Son Is Hacker Politics Business Civil & History

This is some good information. Once I have it in place and have learned to use it I will let you know what I think of it.

> TOPIC: Son Is A Hacker

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,