Know It All

Know All - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Nov, 2009 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st May, 2009 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Know It All

There is a kind of member of the church that just gets under my skin, that's the one that just knows it all. They have an answer for everything even if the answer is wrong. This is no fad its almost like a movement with their backing being friends, phones and the www. Experienced members who've been there once before and rode the wind are becoming ignored more each day. I see this in my own grand kids but in the adults too.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

All Know

I hear you loud and clear mckay members like that are everywhere no matter where you go here in Utah is very hard specially at work you know what am I saying your boss is usually a member and they try to bring church stuff into the whole business and you see things....wow you know what am I saying? and you cant say anything because they're always right I just leave them to believe what they want to believe you know what am I saying because you wont change the way they think.

6th Nov, 2009 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Know It All Studies Doctrine Mormon

Yes, it used to get under my skin as well but now I've found it easier to simply ignore such foolish attitudes. Usually such "know it all" Mormons are easily detected because they immediately qualify their own statement as authoritative while all else is false. They also like to be the center of attention and be heard.

> TOPIC: Know It All

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,