Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa wants to date other men

Disney starlet Vanessa Hudgens told boyfriend Zac Efron she wants to date other men after learning of his marriage plans.
Source 7

Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Vanessa Hudgens
A Friend

Hudgens Vanessa

Lets see she is 20 and upset because he wants to wait till he is older to get married. Ok so he is 21 and said he wants to wait till he is 40 but I doubt that he would actually wait that long. IF she can not accept the fact that they are both still young and have some growing up to do then maybe they should not get married.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vanessa Hudgens Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Vanessa Hudgens navigates scandals

Life has been a roller-coaster ride for Hollywood starlet Vanessa Hudgens but the 20-year-old actress-singer-dancer is enjoying the ups and learning from the downs. Ref. Source 2

Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens (Hover)

12th Aug, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Hudgens Vanessa

Vanessa Hudgens is hot. I wonder if I write her as an option for other men she could date will I be blown off? wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Vanessa Hudgens
A Friend

Hudgens Vanessa

I believe she would not give some of us the time of day due to her being such a "star". I think she is the one that keeps leaking these nude photos of her. Just to keep herself in the spot light.

26th Aug, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Vanessa Hudgens

So how do you know Vanessa keeps leaking nude photos of herself Kntoran? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Vanessa Hudgens
A Friend

Vanessa Hudgens

I do not know if it is her leaking them out but it does seem suspicious in my book.

> TOPIC: Vanessa Hudgens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,