FallenTears Introduction

Fallentears Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th May, 2009 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

FallenTears Introduction
A Friend

FallenTears Introduction

Hello, I'm Fallen Tears. I apologize, but I will not post my actual name because I truly just feel uncomfortable doing so. Again, I do apologize. To get back on the subject of me, rather than my apology, I am a teenager who happens to love being involved in multiple sports/clubs, and who adores the world of Superheros. In fact, my love for that world is actually what drew me to come to this website and hopefully meet a lot of great, new people.

I am a country girl who was raised in a small town of the South. As expected, I go to school, where my grades are quite high, and as stated above, I use much of my free time in extra activies. As well as my love for heros, I feel strongly for animals and enjoy spending time just being or playing with them. My life is just starting; therefore, I don't have too much to tell you, but I can say that I am glad to have found this website where I can have mature conversations and talk to people with similiar interests.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction FallenTears

Hi Fallentears, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. You do not have to share your name! That's the whole purpose of forums, where you can have constructive discussions without revealing who you are etc, specially for safety issues. Hope you stick around. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

FallenTears Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 4th May, 2009 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.5%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction FallenTears

Welcome aboard have to like those who like animals. Well enjoy the boards ad will look for your posts.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

FallenTears Introduction
A Friend

Introduction FallenTears

Welcome to the forums. I hope that you enjoy your time here and get to know some of us. We look forward to hearing from you. Remember is you have any question ask them here.

> TOPIC: FallenTears Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,