Cell Phone Sex Education

Cell Phone Sex Education - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th May, 2009 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Do you agree that Phone Sex Education is good for your children?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       100.00%
  Unsure       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Agree or Disagree?
6th May, 2009 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Cell Phone Sex Education

Cell Phone Sex Education

Certain states in the US allow teens to text sex based questions to a 'hotlink' of sorts and some replies with an answer. My main question is - what makes these people think they have the correct answer for 'my' child AND in texting doesn't that not give info about the person texting if they are not careful? Check some of the questions they are being asked, just imagine that is your child asking.

Cell Phone Sex Education
Cell Phone Sex Education (Hover)

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Cell Phone Sex Education
A Friend

Education Sex Phone Cell

I would not want a 12 or a 13 year old to pick up a phone and be able to text and get all the sex questions answered by a complete stranger. I think them going to their parents and talking about it is the way to go. If they are 14 or above they should of already had that talk with their parents. I would not want my kids sex texting. Besides the other party has no idea who they are talking to.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Cell Phone Sex Education

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,