A fifth of US homes have cell phones, no landlines

A Homes Cell Phones Landlines - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th May, 2009 - 1:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Wireless and Mobile Technology
Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A fifth of US homes have cell phones, no landlines (AP)
Mobile / Iphone / Wireless News

AP - For the first time, the number of U.S. households opting for only cell phones outnumber those that just have traditional landlines in a high-tech shift accelerated by the recession.
Source: Yahoo! News: Wireless and Mobile Technology

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

landlines phones cell homes of A

I can see this I know of seven households that I am friends with that do not have a home phone you have to call one of their cell phone numbers.

7th May, 2009 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

A fifth of US homes have cell phones, no landlines Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It only makes sense and with the family packages that the cellphone companies have the only reason to have a land line is making long distance and international calls. Soon, the cell companies will make this even more affordable and there will be no reason to have a land line. The bad thing is that it makes us even more susceptible to having our communications interrupted.

> TOPIC: A fifth of US homes have cell phones, no landlines

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,