Haves And Have-nots

Haves Have-nots - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th May, 2009 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Haves And Have-nots

Haves and Have-nots

Consider the following quote and place your thoughts:

"I believe that if we had and would keep our dirty, bloody, dollar-soaked fingers out of the business of these nations so full of depressed, exploited people, they will arrive at a solution of their own -- and if unfortunately their revolution must be of the violent type because the "haves" refuse to share with the "have-nots" by any peaceful method, at least what they get will be their own, and not the American style, which they don't want and above all don't want crammed down their throats by Americans. "
-- General David M. Shoup - Commandant of the Marine Corps 1960-63, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor - Source: May 14, 1966

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon Sep 30 23:46:14 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Haves And Have-nots

Add Comment
I think haves and havenots has to be expounded in quick fashion for our intensively so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Haves And Have-nots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,