Scottseth Introduction

Scottseth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th May, 2009 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Scottseth Introduction
A Friend

Scottseth Introduction

I joined this site to play a serious RPG. I started playing over 2 years ago. I am tired of playing "Dungeons and Dragons" with my siblings. I need a structured game to pass my time. I need play with people that take the game as seriously as I do. I have no real playing experience but I will try to best of my abilities to make the game enjoyable.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scottseth

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities. Simply put... If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,082
Flag Posts: 51,739
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,622.32 FP
Charm: 394

Scottseth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome, I hope you are serious, I can't tell you the number of persons joining here claiming to look for a 'mature' audience for role-playing but they are not serious themselves.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Scottseth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Scottseth

Welcome to the site. We are always looking for serious players. We have a few and I hope that you are one of them. Get your 30 posts in and join us in medieval. We are looking for another warrior or two to join us so we can get a mission off the ground.

> TOPIC: Scottseth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,