Red Flag Raised Over Sodium At Chain Restaurants

Red Flag Raised Sodium Chain Restaurants - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th May, 2009 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Health Related News
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Health Related

The watchdog group that told you movie popcorn and take-out Chinese food is bad for you is at it again. This time the Center for Science in the Public Interest says American restaurants are serving up too much sodium.
Source: Boston Weather, Breaking News and Sports from WBZ-TV

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2009 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Restaurants Chain Sodium Raised Flag Red

It is true, specially in Chinese restaurants the amount of salt is beyond ridiculous, something should be done to control this issue.

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Flag Raised Over Sodium At Chain Restaurants Health & Special Psychology

Yet another reason why I do not like to go out and eat at all these restaurants that want to add soo much salt to their food. I prefer to cook at home where it saves me money and it is not loaded down with salt.

I agree that something needs to be done to get these restaurants from adding soo much salt to their food. With me not able to taste I can be consuming way too much salt and that is not good for me at all.

> TOPIC: Red Flag Raised Over Sodium At Chain Restaurants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,