Courtney Friel

Courtney Friel - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2009 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Courtney Friel

Courtney Friel

What do you think about Courtney Friel of FOX News? Don't you think she looks a lot like Miss California 2009?

Courtney Friel
Courtney Friel (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Courtney Friel
A Friend

Friel Courtney

I do not think she looks like miss California at all. I think someone is just hopeful.

12th May, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Courtney Friel History & Civil Business Politics

Come on, even one of the announcers said she looks like Miss California, that is what got me thinking about it. They both know each other and she is covering the story right now.

Anyway, concerning her skills as an announcer, she does try to keep it very casual, what I find interesting is her stance when she is in front of the camera: hands on hips, one leg in front of the other, etc.

Courtney Friel
Courtney Friel (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Courtney Friel
A Friend

Friel Courtney

Her cheek bones are different, her eyes and nose are different. Her hair parts in a different place. No She is nothing like miss California. The only common thing they have is they are both blonde and female.

> TOPIC: Courtney Friel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,