MMA Quick Quote: Cung Le has an itch

Mma Quick Quote Cung Le Itch - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th May, 2009 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Martial Arts World: MMA - Mixed Martial Arts, UCF, Strike Force, Etc.
Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Martial Arts Related News

posted by mmamoz

Browse > MMA Videos / mma / MMA Quick Quote: Cung Le has an itch

?Frank (Shamrock) and I have that chemistry, and we both come to fight. Nick (Diaz) comes to fight. I don?t know what?s going to happen. It would be great to fight Frank again. I don?t know if Nick?s going to stay in the division. There?s a whole bunch of other great middleweights in the division, too. I definitely plan on returning to the cage as soon as possible, but right now I have a couple of things in the works. I definitely have that itch, and I?ve been training, and you can ask my coach Javier Mendez and Josh Thomson ? I?m always working.”

Strikeforce middleweight champion Cung Le talks to MMAWeekly about his desire to return to action after churning out an assortment of upcoming movie roles. He already has two movies set to be released in the near future, including the big screen version of the popular video game ?Tekken? in which Le will play the role of Marshall Law. With three more movies in progress it could be a while before Strikeforce puts on another middleweight title fight. It?s already been over a year since he captured the title from Frank Shamrock in his hometown of San Jose. Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker insists we’ll see Le by the fourth quarter of 2009 — but will the then 37-year-old Le still have the chops to compete in the new-look Strikeforce?

Filed Under mma  Tagged:

Related Videos:

Source: Mixed martial arts - Articles - Zimbio

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: MMA Quick Quote: Cung Le has an itch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,