Turntable

Turntable - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th May, 2009 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Were you around when turntables were still playing LPs?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Turntable

Turntables back in favour

There are all sorts of theories explaining the return of the turntable: baby boomers with big record collections; young people getting into dance music on vinyl; DJs; Dr House using one in the television series. And there are the legions of folk who say records sound better than CDs. Ref. Source 1

Turntable
Turntable (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Turntable
A Friend

Turntable

Lets see I have records, Cds, 8 track tapes and casette tapes that all have music on them. SOme of the records I have are the original releases of Elvis on 45s. I will not get rid of those anytime soon. OF all the media that I have music on I enjoy the ones on CD the most. I feel that the quality of the music is best on the CD. I know some like the scratchy popping noise that is on a record but I do not.

13th May, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Turntable Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have listened to high end phono systems and I am not convinced Digital is better. I find it a harsher sound and it lacks a certain earthy quality you get from analog. The thing to either system is matching the components correctly to get the best sound from it.

Like you I have some Elvis stuff mostly on 78's.

> TOPIC: Turntable

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,