What They Are Supposed To Think

What Supposed Think - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th May, 2009 - 6:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Consider the following quote and place your thoughts:

"Formerly no one was allowed to think freely; now it is permitted, but no one is capable of it any more. Now people want to think only what they are supposed to think, and this they consider freedom."
-- Oswald Spengler - (1880-1936) Source: The Decline of the West, 1926

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Think Supposed They What

I think that this quote makes a lot of sense. I think a lot of people are no longer free thinking but only think of things they are allowed to think about thus giving them the illusion that they are as free as they think they are. More of the sheeple need to get their heads out of the collective behind and open their eyes to understand that we are not going in the right direction.

Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What They Are Supposed To Think Health & Special Psychology

I think this is absolutely true. Today, thinking freely is criticized by those who are not able to think freely because they are not able to grasp a free-minded person's thoughts. To me such people are living in a box , unable to explore the world in which we live in and coming out of that box is very difficult. The only way to understand this world is to open your mind, free your thoughts of any norm and criticism, and don't be afraid to explore and go where other people are scared to go. Go where people are telling you NOT to go. We should not block our free thoughts and adapt with the flow of society; but we must nurish them.

> TOPIC: What They Are Supposed To Think

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,