Omnivore's Dilemma

Omnivore' S Dilemma - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th May, 2009 - 12:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Omnivore's Dilemma

"Omnivore's Dilemma" Author Michael Pollan's New Advice on Buying Food: "Don't Buy Any Food You've Ever Seen Advertised"

Michael Pollan is one of the nation's leading writers and thinkers in this country on the issue of food. He is author of several books about food, including The Botany of Desire, The Omnivore's Dilemma and his latest, In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto. In light of what he calls the processed food industry's co-option of "sustainability" and its vast spending on marketing, Pollan advises to be wary of any food that's advertised. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Omnivore's Dilemma
A Friend

Dilemma Omnivores

I do not buy into this guys story. Seem all he wants to do is complain about how food is produced especially pork. I see he quickly went from conditions in Mexico and referred it to how the US produces food. I think he is off base by comparing Mexicos to the US. I do not take anything this guy says seriously now.

> TOPIC: Omnivore's Dilemma

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,